My Face My Work My Dog
Turning Page - Sleeping At Last
I’ve waited a hundred years
But I’d wait a million more for you
Nothing prepared me for
What the privilege of being yours would do
Sometimes when I’m making a video, I realize that I’m forcing myself to have a unique opinion on a topic when, in fact, it isn’t an honest opinion….it’s just me searching for something interesting to say. That’s OK, I guess, but I’ve been trying not to…
2005 wasn’t just 2005
it was the beginning of an era
Tell me about it
i think this just proves the idea that the nineties era didn’t end till around 2004-2005
Faith in humanity restored! Never judge a book by its cover!
first time I’ve ever seen this with a full story. They’re so awesome holy shit.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.
i have unlimited texting and i only text 3 people ever i think my phone company looks at my bill and just laughs
if you’re upset, think about how it’d feel to have dean hug you
i mean he always hugs like it’s the last time. he’d hook his arms under yours and pull you to him tightly, pressing his lips to your shoulder and digging his fingers into your back
and he’d be warm - he’s always warm - and he’d smell like smoke and cheap soap but it’d be perfect and he’d just let you cry into the crook of his neck until you felt better
Okay, doesn’t dan look like a young CROWLEY?
HOLY SHIT WHAT
First we have Cousin Matt and now we have Dan
You know the words.
You’ve seen it at least 5 times.
ONCE THE DRUMS CAME IN I HIT REBLOG.
literally my reaction.
5 times? More like a hundred times
I HAVEN’T HEARD THIS SONG IN FOREVER
I THINK I JUST DIED
"Someone said "it’s easy for you, you don’t have bad days." I was like "why? Because I work on TV for my job?" I’m still a human. We are all humans, no matter who you are. We all feel the same pains as everyone else. So I do think it’s hard, but it is okay not to be okay, all of the time. How boring would the world be if we didn’t feel and learn. Everyone has bad days." — Sharon Rooney
The god-damn beautiful specimen that is Queen Sharon Rooney. I challenge you not to love her utterly and completely.